Saturday, May 17, 2008

Seven Days To Go!





Maggie and I have been together now
for one week. It has been such a wonderful
week of getting to know her. She is a very
happy and alert little girl - so easy to make
laugh! Everyday her little personality
becomes more defined. When I introduce her
to new things, she spends time intensely studying
them with those big bright eyes. She loves
me to read story books to her. At this point I really don't know how
much she is understanding English, but it certainly appears so.
I can't wait to get her back home to a good stable environment which
she can identify as home.

How is Mom doing? Well, a bit tired at this point but hanging in
there. Tomorrow we go to the pick up Maggie's passport.
Thursday or Friday we will have the interview with the US
Embassy to get her VISA. That is the final step in the
process before we can head back to the States.




No comments: