Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Oh Not Enough Time In the Day!!!!


Ok if you are wondering why I am slow to keep

up with my blog the truth is Maggie is keeping me so

busy. She has bonded so nicely that when its

time for her afternoon nap she will not go down

unless I hold her on my chest. If I move to get up she

starts to cry. She hangs on the me so tight like

she is afraid her mommy will go away. I can't

take away that trust right now. There goes

any free time. She did sleep 8 hours straight

in her crib last night - yippie!


Last night Susan (the other single mom here

from the Agency) and I took the babies to a Vietnamse

Water Puppet Show. It was outstanding. Both

babies slept through the whole thing. It was
an adult cultural event.


Tomorrow we head out with the babies for an

overnight river boat crusie down Huna Bay.
The pictures above is of Jayden and Maggie.
Jayden is a wonderful little guy - weighting in
at 18 pounds at 9 months vs Maggie weighing in
at 12 pounds at 10 months.

No comments: